In today’s tech-driven world, the average person spends more than half of their day looking at a screen. Digital devices produce blue light and the prolonged exposure to this can cause eye fatigue and may even impact sleep patterns.
The blue light from digital devices penetrates the macula of the eye. This portion of the eye is responsible for the quality and sharpness of your vision. Exposure to blue light may cause short-term effects such as eye fatigue and strain, and over time, can contribute to loss of ocular function.
EyeScience Digital Blue Light Formula was created with heavy technology users in mind. The product can help reduce eye strain and eye fatigue, working from the inside out. The formula contains three integral carotenoids for the eyes – Astaxanthin, Lutein and Zeaxanthin, which has been shown to cross the blood-retina barrier. These three carotenoids may reduce oxidative stress to the retina and macular cells, protecting the eyes.*
- Digital blue light can cause eye fatigue and strain short-term and contribute to loss of ocular function long-term*
- Contains the ideal carotenoid combination for digital eye health: Zanthin Natural Astaxanthin, Lutein and Zeaxanthin; may reduce oxidative stress to the retina and macular cells, which is linked to age-related macular degeneration*
- Helps fight digital eye fatigue and protect from blue light induced retinal damage and macular degeneration*
- Non-GMO, gluten free, allergen free, vegetarian
- Manufactured in the USA
Take one (1) softgel daily or as directed by your healthcare professional.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Product||EyeScience® Digital Blue Light Formula™
|Daily Dosage||1 Softgel
|Natural Astaxanthin (AstaREAL®)|
(from Haematococcus Pluvialis algae extract)